Digimpro - Unlock Music 2.0

A blog documenting developments in the next-generation of music & media - and some fun things too.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Opera - di style

Sandor Mester, founder of Digimpro, writes to give a little more background to the forthcoming di opera track.

"When I was Stockholm weeks ago doing the first DI baroque project with Michael Dierks, I was reading a great book written by Stendhal about life of Rossini the great opera composer. He worked in Milan, since Milan was one the cradles of opera. After reading this this book I was dreaming a lot about Italian opera as well as having DI releases in Italian opera style. And then a perfect partner comes to us saying lets try to work together. Isn't it nice, eh?:)

I'll have a meeting in Milan next Friday with the Vice President of G7 Music & Co. Her name is Vera Kovacs, mostly-used Hungarian family name. Her grand-father was Hungarian. The connection is from Midem where we had lots interest from every musical style. I didn't go there, but I can feel the results."
http://www.cantolopera.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home